BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Suitable for a group of 6 students
10 double bedrooms
Very close to the University of Birmingham
Very close to local amenities
*Available for a group of 6 students
*10 Double Bedrooms *10 Bathrooms
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price: £120.00 PPPW / £520.00 PPPCM
*Bills Included *12 Month Contract
This is a newly refurbished, fully furnished ten-bedroom house, with ten double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. There is a newly fitted modern kitchen including a washing machine and a dishwasher. The property also has one communal WC. There is a garden and the property is doubled glazed and has gas central heating throughout. Water, internet and TV license are included in the rent.
Please note this is a 10 bedroom property which is currently suitable for 6 tenants only.
The landlord intents to add more people to the property if the HMO is approved.