BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Brand new studios
Close to a supermarket
Transport links to the University of Birmingham
Transport links to the city centre
Various start dates
Student and working professional accommodation with 20 studio apartments.
Special summer offer: £550.00 PCM if property is taken before 1st of September 2019.
This is a brand new, fully furnished luxury studio apartment. The property is very spacious and includes gas, water, electricity, internet and TV licence. These studios are best suited for students and working professionals. Please note that if you are not a student you will be liable for council tax.
Please note that the displayed photographs are for guidance purposes only. Actual studios may vary.
*1 Studio Room
*Summer period - now until the 31st of August 2019 - £550.00 PCM
*September 2019 until the 30th of June 2020 - £600.00 PCM