BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
This is a beautiful, three-bedroom semi-detached property. The newly renovated property boasts a light and spacious entrance, with a beautiful stain glass window feature. Downstairs, there is a large front room featuring a bay window and open fireplace. There is an open plan kitchen/dining room, with double doors opening on to the rear garden. The kitchen has a modern finish with new cabinets and work surfaces, stylish wall tiles and a new large oven. The property also benefits from a downstairs w/c for guests. Upstairs there are two large bedrooms and a smaller bedroom. Each bedroom will be furnished with the necessary items including a bed, desk, chair and wardrobe. Upstairs also has a spacious bathroom with a fitted shower and stylish wall tiles creating a clean modern finish. The property has been newly carpeted and freshly painted.
The property is situated in a quiet residential area, very close to local amenities and a park. There are also excellent transport links to the city centre and off-road parking.