BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
7 double bedrooms
Suitable for groups of 6 or 7
Quiet residential area
Transport links to the city centre
Transport links to the University of Birmingham
*7 Double Bedrooms *2 Bathrooms
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price for a Group of 6: £70.00 PPPW / £303.33 PPPCM
*Price for a Group of 7: £65.00 PPPW / £281.67 PPPCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This is a fully furnished seven double bedroom house with fitted kitchen with a washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer. There are two bathrooms and there is a fitted shower and the house has a garden. This property is located near transport links to the University of Birmingham and the city centre.