BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Very close to the University of Birmingham
Very close to local amenities
*2 Double Bedrooms *3 Single Bedrooms *2 Bathrooms
*Available From 01/07/2020
*Price: £100.00 PPPW / £433.33 PPPCM
*Water Included *12 Month Contract
This is a newly renovated in 2019 house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are two double bedrooms and three single bedrooms. There is a fitted kitchen with all the necessary appliances such as a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a reception room with a TV and a garden at the rear of the property. This property benefits from underfloor heating and ethernet points with CAT5 cables in each room in the whole property. This property is very close to the University of Birmingham and local amenities.