BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
4 double bedrooms
Close to the University of Birmingham
Close to local amenities
*4 Double Bedrooms *1 Bathroom
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price: £85.00 PPPW / £368.33 PPPCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This property has four double bedrooms with one bathroom and a separate toilet. There is a fully fitted kitchen with washer and dryer, gas hob, grill, and oven as well as a microwave. There is gas central heating with 24/7 temperature control system, a full house alarm, and all double glazed windows. In the lounge there is a 4 in 1 HP smart printer, LCD TV, two x three seater sofa with washable covers, a wooden dining table and matching dining chairs.
Each bedroom is fully furnished with double beds with drawers, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bin, large desk with drawers, study lamp, bedside unit, bookshelves, office wheelie chair, mirror etc. The bathroom includes a bath tub with a shower above and glass shower screen, a washbasin with a mix water tap, mirror, cupholder, adjustable tower rail, clothing hook racks, bin, soap shampoo corner holder rack etc. The property also has a large neat garden with a barbecue cooker and a set of garden table and chairs.