BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Water and internet included
Walking distance to the University of Birmingham
Walking distance to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital
8 Studios Available
*1 Bedroom *1 Bathroom
*Available From: 01/07/2019
*Price: £575.00 - £675.00 PCM Depending on Studio
*Water and Internet included *12 Month Contract
These studios are refurbished to a very high standard. The studio consists of a single en-suite room that has a kitchen with lots of storage, a fridge freezer, an electric hob, and oven, a microwave and a washing machine. There is a large built-in wardrobe and a TV. There are car parking facilities. This property best suits 2nd/3rd year students and post graduate students. Water and internet are included in the rent.