BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Student house share
6 double bedrooms
Open-plan kitchen and living area
Student House Share
1 Room Available – Room 2
*6 Double Bedrooms *6 Bathrooms
The property has a large open plan living room/kitchen which comes complete with a microwave, two ovens, one six burner cooker and 2 large fridge-freezers. 50" Inch smart TV in the lounge. Each bedroom comes with a three-quarter bed and orthopaedic mattress, full length dressing mirrors, desk, with chair, chest of drawers, additional shelving unit, 32" smart TV with free view, and hardwired internet. There is an additional w/c for guests on the ground floor and utility room containing washing machine, dryer, and additional sink. The property also has a large garden. Gas, electricity, water, internet and TV license are included in the rent.