BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Students and professionals
Weekly cleaning service
Very close to the University of Birmingham
Very close to local amenities
*1 Double Bedroom
*1 En-suite Bathroom
*Payments: Annual Payments or 4 Quarterly Payments
*Tenancy Length and Price: 49 Weeks and 3 Days (21/09/2019 - 31/08/2020)
£199.00 PW Single Occupancy / £248.00 PW Double Occupancy
*Tenancy Length and Price: 44 Weeks (21/09/2019 - 25/07/2020)
£218.00 PW Single Occupancy / £273.00 PW Double Occupancy
This beautiful student accommodation houses 47 one bedroom apartments and has a concierge service. Each apartment has a large spacious bedroom with the smallest bedroom being 28 m² to 35 m². The bathrooms are boutique en-suite bathrooms with a rain shower. The apartment is furnished with a double bed with storage, large double wardrobes, corner sofa, a study desk with a designer chair, a bookcase, pin board, integrated kitchen appliances, a washer/dryer and a dining table with chairs. Each apartment will receive complimentary high quality cotton bedding, a kitchen pack with cutlery, plates and utensils and stationary packs.
There is a smart TV with internet access, surround sound ceiling speaking with Bluetooth connection and electric blinds. There is 200Mb/s cabled broadband and the wifi has a speed of 100Mb/s. Gas, electric, water, internet, TV license and council tax are included in the rent and there is a weekly cleaning service.