BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
This is a newly renovated seven double bedroom property all with en-suites. There is a large open-plan kitchen and dining area. There are two reception rooms with a TV and sofas. Each bedroom is large and has a TV and plenty of storage space. The property has two parking spaces, a bike shed and a garden. This property is situated very close to the University of Birmingham; it is a five-minute walk to the university and local amenities. Gas, water, electric, 350mb Virgin Media Business internet and TV license are included in the rent. The communal areas are cleaned twice a month.
Note that photos used for advertising this property are of a similar property as it is currently being renovated.
Make an Enquiry
Unfortunately this property is Let, therefore you cannot make an enquiry.