BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Working professionals only
1 double bedroom available
2 en-suite bedrooms available
2 communal bathrooms
7 bedroom property
*1 Double Bedroom £578.00 PCM Available 02/03/2020
*2 En-suite Bedrooms £628.00 PPCM Available NOW and 16/03/2020
*2 Communal Bathrooms *Available From: Various *Bills Included *12 Month Contract
This is a house share for working professionals only. There are three rooms available with different start dates. Two rooms are en-suites and one room is a double room.
This is a lovely seven double bedroom property with one reception room. There are two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two communal bathrooms and a separate WC for the rest of the property. There is a fitted kitchen with all the necessary appliances such as a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. This property benefits from a communal TV, a garden, a burglar alarm and driveway parking.