BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
3 double bedrooms
Close to Selly Oak Retail Park
Close to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
*3 Double Bedrooms *2 Bathrooms
*Available From: 01/09/2020 *Price: Various
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This is a fully furnished property with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is alarmed, double glazed and gas central heated. Within walking distance of the Birmingham University, University train station, Harborne High Street and main Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Price for downstairs front room: £105.00 PW / £455.00 PCM
Price for upstairs front room: £110.00 PW / £476.67 PCM
Price for upstairs en-suit room: £115.00 PW / £498.33 PCM