BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Close to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
*3 Double Bedrooms *1 Single Bedroom *2 Bathrooms
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price: £70.00 PPPW / £303.33 PPPCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
Fully furnished four bedroom house with three double bedrooms and one single bedroom. There is a fitted kitchen containing a cooker, fridge-freezer and lots of storage. There are two bathrooms with fitted showers and one large reception room. Alarmed, with double glazing, gas central heating and private rear garden. The property has good links to Birmingham City Centre and Selly Oak. Within walking distance of the Birmingham University, University train station, Harborne High Street and main Queen Elizabeth Hospital.