BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
7 double bedrooms
Close to the University of Birmingham
Close to local amenities
*7 Double Bedrooms *2 Bathrooms
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price: £95.00 PPPW / £411.67 PPPCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This is a fully furnished seven double bedroom property, which has been carefully planned out by the landlord to create a home rather than just a house. The property benefits from full double glazing and gas central heating.
The fitted kitchen dining room has all modern appliances including two ovens, two fridge freezers, two washing machines, two dryers and a dishwasher. The dining room includes a large table and seven chairs. There is a large lounge that has seating available for eight people including a 42-inch TV. The two spacious bathrooms have very large double base shower trays with fitted showers. All the bedrooms have double bed, are fully furnished and come with TV ports. There is a large, neat garden which is maintained by the landlord and includes a patio and pub bench for spacious seating for eight people. Private car parking is available with space for two cars.
This property has great transport links to Selly Oak and the city centre. It is a five-minute walk to the train station. It has all local amenities close by and is a short walk to the University of Birmingham.