BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
8 double bedrooms
Close to the University of Birmingham
Close to local amenities
*8 Double Bedrooms *8 Bathrooms *1 Separate WC
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price: £122.00 PPPW / £528.67 PPPCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This is an eight double bedroom house refurbished in 2017 with en-suite bathrooms. The property has a very spacious open plan kitchen and lounge area. The lounge includes a wall mounted flat screen TV and comfy leather sofas. The kitchen includes all modern appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and separate tumble drier, electric oven and plenty of fridge-freezer space. There is also a separate w/c for guests. Situated very close to the University of Birmingham.