BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Student house share
1 double bedroom available
3 double bedrooms
Close to transport links to the University of Birmingham
Student House Share
Small Double Bedroom Available (*3 Bedrooms *1 Bathroom)
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price For Smaller Room: £57.69 PW / £250.00 PCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This is a three-bedroom property with one bathroom. Local shops and restaurants are situated very close. The property is situated close to good bus transport which takes 15 minutes to get to the University stop via the X21 bus. You can also cycle to the University in 15 minutes. By car, it takes 5 minutes to get to Selly Oak Train Station and 15 minutes to reach the city centre.
This is a standard double bedroom with a compline wardrobe and chest drawers and cupboards with mirror door. A computer desk with a drawer and sliding desk and top shelf. A office wheel chair. A solid wood tall bookshelf. A standard double sized bed, metal frame, good quality memory foam mattress. A bedside lamp, a bin. Privacy bedroom door lock with a key. Must be willing to share comfortably with other two university students in this three double bedroom house. This house has got all valid certificates and Landlord is a member of MLAS.