BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
Suitable for groups of 6 and 7
7 double bedrooms
Close to Selly Oak Retail Park
Close to Selly Oak Train Station
This property is suitable for groups of 6 or 7 students.
*7 Double Bedrooms *2 Bathrooms
*Available From: 01/07/2020
*Price for a group of 7: £75.00 PPPW / £325.00 PPPCM
*Price for a group of 6: £85.00 PPPW / £368.33 PPPCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
A rare opportunity to find seven large double rooms, where every room has enough space for a large double bed and an office sized (min 1.5m) desk and chair plus plenty of wardrobe and storage space. Very high specification house with two bathrooms, and separate lounge with two sofas. Large eat in kitchen with a washing machine, dishwasher and separate tumble dryer and enough cupboard space for everyone. Well maintained garden with large lawn. Perfect for barbecues and relaxation. Private off-street parking for two cars.