BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: No more than 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: No more than 5 weeks’ rent
- Document/Paperwork Late Fees: In a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the item(s) is outstanding.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50.00 to change the tenancy agreement
- Late fee for rent in a sum not exceeding interest at more than 3% above the Bank of England’s annual percentage rate, for each day that the payment is outstanding.
- Payment of no more than £50.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices. A receipt will be provided as proof of cost.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy such as a tenant replacement fee of £50.00.
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
-The landlord/agent is only responsible for any of the above if it is stated in the tenancy agreement.
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages, cleanliness and condensation or mould caused by tenant neglect.
Our Redress scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Our Client Money Protection scheme is NALS.
2 double bedrooms
1 single bedroom
Suitable for families and professionals
Available August 2020
Close to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Close to transport links to the city centre
Close to the University of Birmingham
This property is best suited for a professional family.
*2 Double Bedrooms *1 Single Bedroom
*1 Bathroom *1 Separate WC
*Available From: 01/08/2020 *Price: £795.00 PCM
*Bills NOT Included *12 Month Contract
This is a full furnished three bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property is within easy walking distance of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, schools, local amenities and the University of Birmingham.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious lounge with patio doors to the garden, a kitchen with an integrated oven hob and a free standing fridge freeze and a downstairs toilet. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedrooms, and a bathroom with an electric shower over the bath. This property benefits from parking, central heating and new carpet upstairs.